Thursday, June 4, 2015

My First Marijuana Trip (Conversation between me and my brain)


Have I smoked marijuana/weed/buddha/mary jane before? Yes. Have I ever got high on smoking them before? Probably not.But this time it was different. When I exhaled the smoke it burned my neck every time . I had no idea that I was high until I could not even differentiate between wind and my body`s numbness. Every sound around me was getting fainter and I could only hear radio frequencies like noises. I only heard it from friends that once high you will only be staring at things. I do not know how marijuana works but I felt the same too. I was just staring and staring. My friend called me to look at him and I turned my face but my eyes were just not able to look at him. It was crazy. Then I felt I could no longer stand on my feet. Like my body was going on a shutdown mode. I sat and started to look down.Then the trip even got intense. I could see all these patterns. I felt every thing around me was swirling and I was in a whirlpool. I felt dehydrated and asked my friend for water "Paani". He understood and got me a bottle of cold water. He told me to look up but it was so dizzy I could not even move even if I wanted. It felt like I was not controlling my body anymore. I was being sucked into my brain. I could hear me and my brain talking. They were having a very friendly conversation. I was telling my brain that my friends have told me this trip would help me to imagine stuffs and I probably should not think about anything sad or scary. My brain was showing me what I wanted to see. I finally got the guts to look up and then I felt a little ok and I could speak a little better. But that did not last long. The trip started kicking in again. I looked at the clouds and I saw rainbow. I do not know what I am writing in this blog is real or just a dream. I saw dragons, horses, teddy bear. Those clouds in the skies was turning into 3D clouds. The trip was hitting me hard so we took a stroll around thamel. I wanted to pick up some foreign chicks in a weed trip and use my skill haha. But my friend forgot his helmet at the parking so we had to go back. It was getting late for both of us so we had to go home. While he was driving me to home, i kept telling him directions and at the same time I was in my brain. My brain would let me control my body for a while and then it would take over again. All I remember is that I was just talking.
I looked at the mirror and saw that my eyes were being sucked inside my skull.That was funny.I reached home and slept in my bed. I heard from my friends that psychedelic music was the bomb in this kind of situation. So i started playing pink floyd`s albums . The trip even got intense. Every thing around me started to move. I felt the connection in my brain.My brain was running round like a dog trying to catch his tail. So this is what dying feels like. I saw me in the clouds ,I guess it was heaven and I had a guitar with me. I was completely dressed in white.I wanted to make sure I was not dying so I opened my eyes . I threw up .I stopped pink floyd. Then I remember my dad calling me to eat dinner  and I had to act ok. So I do not know how I got up and fixed a plate. All I remember is this that every thing around me was black like they were not emitting light but I could only see what I wanted to see. I took my dinner to my room and slept again.After some time I woke up and started to eat half of my dinner. I remember eating my dinner without using my hand like animals.


I got high at like 6pm and felt ok at 1am . This is my first time getting high on weed and it was scary because I could not control myself.I had a really good night sleep.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment